Links

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Here I sit on a quiet household, the only sounds are the sounds of the fireplace crackling behind me and A Christmas Story playing on the TV. Hayley and Josh are dog sitting for a friend, Michelle is still sleeping and it is a wonderful Christmas Morning.

I have not done a Christmas video yet, I was having trouble with my camera last night and I still haven't chosen the music, maybe this is a project that may be a day or so down the road from completing.

Later today we are going to Michelle's Sisters house to celebrate Christmas with them. I'm up early this morning but something tells me that there are kiddies up all over the area up and either opening or already opened their Christmas Gifts that Santa has brought for them.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: