Links

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Hump Day

Not Sammy
Well that is two days  down, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Before anyone asks, not this is not Sammy. I'm pretty sure it's his cousin Jimmy but I can not be 100% sure of that and Jimmy is helping us ring in Hump Day.

I feel so out of touch with everyone as of late, I have had a pretty busy quarter but things slowed down a couple of weeks ago, I really haven't had much opportunity to speak with too many people other than on specific things. Looking forward to the Holidays and spending some time with family.

I think we are going to have my Company Christmas Dinner at Hill and Hollow here in Morgantown, I've never eaten there so this will be something new for both Michelle and I. I look look forward to trying something new and exciting this holiday season.

Have yourselves a great day today, do something to have a positive impact on everyone around you and make a difference.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: