Links

Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, unfortunately that does include the fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it's time to put our weekends in our memories and concentrate on the coming week ahead as we prepare to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for yet another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

This is going to be a long week for me, as I'll be at NETL for my regular job for the first five days, then I'll be out one last time this quarter doing a little field work trying to finalize the last few interviews that I have for RTI. It's getting time where we start to gear up and concentrate on the first quarter of 2017. After that it will be time to relax before Michelle and I head to St Louis the first week of January.

As you can see by the picture Sammy has made friends with our oldest Cat Sophie. I caught him in her her rubbing up against her for a little companionship. Sophie on the other hand, doesn't seem interested in little elves.

Have yourselves a Great Day today and make it special.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: