Links

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Saturday

Sammy
Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm sitting here collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Tosh.O on Comedy Central. I hear Peanut running around creating Chaos but I think Sammy is the Mastermind of it all, he's just egging her on and getting her riled up.

Well first let me start by saying the #1 Ranked WVU Women's Soccer team advanced to the NCAA Finals and will take on the #7 Ranked USC Trojans tomorrow for the National Championship after beating the #6 Ranked and multiple time National Champion University of North Carolina. Bring it home Ladies, we are all behind you.

Michelle and her Friend
The WVU Men's Football team plays their final regular season game of the year this afternoon at 3:30, this will be the final home for many of our Seniors, there will be our send off game and thank you ti so many who have given so much to the program for years.

Today is going to be the first Saturday that I have either not worked or did not travel somewhere since September 24th. I knew before it started that there was going to be a long streak that was going to carry me to beyond Thanksgiving and the job with RTI did just that.

Today I will be helping my wife with some baking (I'll be the quality Control tester) and probably learning to utilize my new camera to get the optimum results.

Next weekend is a travel weekend for us as we head to Ohio for Michelle's family version of Christmas.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: