Links

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Regular Blog of 2016

Here I sit next to a nice warm fireplace, our pork roast is sitting out thawing so we can cook it tomorrow for our good luck in 2017. Josh and Hayley are also up, and all of the animals I think our counting sheep in their silent sombers.

Well in preparation of our trip next week we decided to put Sammy and the rest of the 2016 Christmas away for the year. Our tree is down and our decorations are put away until Christmas 2017. I think everyone here has a great Christmas and I hated to see the tree go, we're going to be busy so it was an easy decision.

Update, everyone in the household with the exception of the animals are now up. Something tells me that this wont last very log as the kids are going to bed, and I think Michelle and I will probably both be sleeping here in the very near future, I'm just an early morning person.

Michelle pampered herself a little yesterday with a trip to the Tuscon Spa yesterday, it's something that she has always wanted to do son she treated herself to a spa day on her day off.

My Goodbye 2016 Blog will post here in a couple of hours, I'll see you on the other side of New Years.

No comments: