Links

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the tens of thousands of pictures that I either have captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is very easy, and there are times that you struggle, but one thing it has and always will be is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture was kind of an easy one for me, I knew exactly which batch I wanted to look in to find the appropriate picture. Ang and Moke are Pregnant and are expecting the first Baby McClain early next year, so I thought I would go back to a special day and grab a special picture.

This is from the day of their High School Prom. They were High School Sweethearts who went to the prom together, so I wanted to use that or their wedding day but since I used that earlier in the week (see below) I chose to use their prom pictures.

In the middle of them is also a very special lady who is no longer with us, so I decided to use the picture of the three of them for my blog. We all met at the WVU Coliseum that day as the backdrop so that I could gather a number of pictures of the lovely young couple. I managed to get a number of pictures that day in all kinds of different settings, but this was the one that I felt had the most meaning considering the announcement earlier this week.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: