Links

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in the early AM, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout blow from the dreaded Sandman yesterday and I'm up watching Oh God on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Yesterday's Birthday party went pretty well, Mother Nature was not cooperative when we needed her to be but things did clear up and the kids were able to hit the pool and have fun for the evening eventually. I did manage to put up all of my photos from the party, but for some reason it was not my best effort grabbing the moment as you can tell. We did capture a lot of video, but there was a lot of background noise going on so I'll probably edit those and throw a little background music or use it in some kind of eventual montage video with other clips. I've got it, now I just need to get creative with it.

Today we're just going to be doing our shopping and getting ready for another week of work coming up. Michelle is still in a lot of pain, but she is healing up and will return to work this week in much better shape than she was. I'm surprised they did not admit her to the hospital and administer an IV Antibiotic to her, but the oral medications and staying on top of this seems to have been pretty effective.

Have a great day and enjoy your relaxing Sunday.

No comments: