Links

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hump Day

Well there is two work days down this week, we have two ahead of us not including this one, so it must be get over the hump day.

One again in the middle of the week I struggle for content (I've been doing that a whole lot lately), so I thought I would do a normal blog and a wisdom all combined into one.

One thing that I truly believe is one thing that we should never stop doing is learning. Always seeking a new skill or just sharpening up a new hobby.

One site that I have always used is called Coursera, a very good site for enhancing what ever you want to enhance whether it be something Geospatial like my field, Project Management, Marketing , Logic or even Photography. Some of the courses are free and some have a small fee, but they are all taught by professionals in the industry or Professors at some specified college (consider it free college education in some cases).

It never hurts to broaden your base of knowledge, this is just one of the sites that I like to use. Does anyone else have any that they like?

Let me know and have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: