Links

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well the work week once again has gotten started and we have the first day of it in, now we are looking ahead to a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been wonderful 18,818 days since I was born, I am grateful each time that number continues to grow.

* It was 4,041 days ago that I fulfilled a dream and Graduated from West Virginia University. It was a long road and a very late start, but I still made it.

* 2,642 days ago I took a special lady out for a night on the town on our first date.

* 1,866 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a very wonderful woman.

* It was 1,403 days ago in front of our closest family and friends that Michelle and I were Married.

* I only have about 6,019 days to go, give or take a few hundred here or there until I finally retire. This just means my days will be full of adventure rather than having to go to the office.

* There are only 205 more days to go until my Goodbye 2015 Blog is written, when I relive my previous year based on my Blog.

*  If you have not started your Christmas Shopping the countdown continues and we only have 199 more days to go until Christmas.

* In case anyone is counting, there are 175 more days to go until I celebrate another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* We have a mere 97 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again on our 2015 Cruise to the Caribbean.

* OK WVU football fans, there are only 88 more days to go until we take on Georgia Southern here in Morgantown.

* The Parrot Heads will be re-uniting once again in Burgettstown in just 65 more days so we can all see Jimmy Buffett once perform once again.

* There are 58 days to go until Michelle and My's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* The 2015 Picnic is just 19 more days away. It's time to start doing the planning and buying to get ready as this day is quickly sneaking up on us.

* There are only 12 more days until the "Official" start of Summer.

* There are only 4 more days to go until Erica and Josh's Birthday Party.

* I have written a total now of 4,080 blogs for George's Journal, the over a decade old daily thoughts that I post on the Web.

* No work on the Family Tree this week, it's just that time of the year that I don;t do much work on it.

* The Brother Search is still moving along, Carol is still waiting to hear back from the Salvation Army but I have started to move forward in anticipation of what I think we will know. I have paid for and sent away for the Birth Certificate, being I am a sibling, I am entitled to know and we are just hoping that there is some tidbit of information that will help us in finding him.

* With Much sadness I have come to learn that New Day Bakery, my favorite bread store, has closed their doors for business as of Sunday and will not be re-opening this week. Fear not, there are some of the employees who are trying to re-open it under their name, so we eagerly await for them to re-open hopefully by this fall. We were there Saturday and you couldn't even get into the parking lot, so you know the loyal customers are waiting for the new owners and full operations to resume by sometime this fall. I did see the previous owners yesterday afternoon and got a chance to tell them thank you. They said it was time for them to move on and were leaving the area. We wish them the best.

* Michelle stopped back over at Urgent Care for her MRSA yesterday morning and they sent her to the ER at the Hospital. The anti-biotics were not working so we needed to take it to the next step. They decided that it was becoming abscessed and needed to move immediately to the next step and bring in the Surgeon who opened it up with an incision to relieve what was causing the extreme discomfort. She is well on the road to recovery, we'll see how she feels in a few hours.

* Sad news that I have to report, Big Kahuna's were my Sister and Step Father are both employed has been sold and this Saturday is probably going to be the last day that they are in business. The new proposed owners want to take it in a whole different direction from the proven formula that has been working for them.

* Josh Judy is still mowing them down at York, he's already got 7 saves on the year. Hey Pittsburgh Pirates, sign my favorite closer to a Major League Contract.

* Did run into a little Deja Vu over the weekend when we went to Lowes, I saw a car Glenna Mae used to own 35 years ago and grabbed a picture of it. I sent a picture to Sharon and Lynn and asked them if it looked familiar.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: