Links

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit yet once again, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sand man last night and I'm up early writing blogs and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We had nothing planned yesterday, but that didn't mean a damn thing as we were out of the house by about 6:00 and on our way to Western Maryland to pick up some jellies and do a little bit of shopping before running back to Morgantown.

I did finally convince my wife to go to Urgent Care, it seems that she has developed MRSA and the rash kept growing and growing. She was hesitant as I tried to get her out on Friday night, but we ended up going at the worst time to Med Express yesterday but that was a whole different story. Not crowded , no emergencies and it took almost 2 hours before we ever saw a Medical professional. However my concern far outweighed my inconvenience. We've got her a few anti-biotics, so this should clear everything up.

We're going to do our shopping this morning and a little cookout this afternoon for Hayley and her room mates to celebrate her birthday. Chad and Laiah are both working all day today including Laiah pulling a double.

Enjoy your Sunday and Have a great day.

No comments: