* Well that dreaded and dreary thing we call Monday is now once again behind us, Michelle has made it back to work and we are staring at a Tuesday now. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I just counted and I have been alive for a grand total of 18,825 days so far, I am thankful and appreciative of each and every one of them and hope that number pretty much doubles.
* It has been 4,048 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.
* It was 2,649 days ago that my life would forever change. I took a recently widowed woman with two wonderful children out on a date and a night on the town, it was the day my life changed for the better.
* It was a mere 1,873 days ago I wanted to make mine and Michelle's relationship a little more permanent, so I proposed marriage to this wonderful lady.
* It was 1,410 days ago, in front of our closest family and friends, that Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became Husband and Wife.
* If you are counting like I am, I have about 6,012 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course. Unless I win some super rich lottery, then I'll just change jobs to traveler of the world and never retire.
* I have 198 more days to go until my Goodbye 2015 blog is published. It's almost to the point where I have half of the content to draw from, so it's getting closer.
* There are 192 shopping days left until Christmas, if you haven't started yet, you still have plenty of time.
* In 168 more days I will celebrate another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* 89 more days to go until we set sail once again on our 2015 Cruise aboard the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. This will be the fourth year in a row we will be heading to the Eastern Caribbean on a cruise.
* There are only 81 more days until the 2015 WVU Football season is under way. The Mountaineers start this season off with Georgia Southern right here in Morgantown.
* Alright you Parrot Heads, there are only 58 more days to go until we see Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown again!!!
* In 51 more days, my lovely wife Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I'm getting excited now and the planning is starting to kick into high gear for the 2015 Family Picnic in just 12 more days.
* There are only 5 more days to go until the official start of Summer, my second favorite season (Spring has always been #1).
* I have written a grand total of 4,089 blogs for George's Journal in the over a decade that I have been writing this. I have done other blogs, but they have all either been theme based or died off from lack of interest on my part.
* Nothing new this week on the Brother Search, I am still waiting to hear back and see if I can obtain a copy of the birth certificate. It's a stab in the dark, but we are still trying.
* Nothing done on the Hall Family Tree site this week, when the weather cools down this fall I'll start re-investigating and making it a little more robust.
* Father's Day is coming up this weekend, it's another Holiday that has strong origins to North Central West Virginia as the First Father's Day was recognized in Fairmont.
* The weather for the week ahead does not look too cooperative.
* The West Virginia Black Bears will start their 2015 Season starting this Friday against Mahoning Valley. From my understanding the Friday game is already sold out. I have to make it to a game some time in the near future.
* There is a Farmer's Market today from 3:00 - 6:00 at the Old Shop and Save in Westover.
* Tuesday's Tidbits is the easiest and hardest blog to write for the week. It's easy because all I have to do is regurgitate numbers, it's hard when I have to come up with other tidbits non numerical related.
* Gerald has quickly found a new job since the closing of Big Kahuna's, he'll be working for Bell's Wholesale. Congratulations to Gerald for starting a new career.
* We did have a little bit of a nutcase and drama in the Valley this weekend, Michael used the Stores Video to show how this moron acted. No idea who he is, but he needs to be a resident of one of our fine correctional institutions.
* Now I think it is time to start planning some kind of event later in the summer (post picnic), any ideas? Heck even a good old fashioned cookout at Marilla Park would be do-able. Any ideas?
* Have a Great Day
* Hi ho hi ho