Links

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of my pictures that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen somewhere off of the internet. Little lost moments in time I like to post up and briefly re-live for everyone to the best of my recollection. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, but it has and always will be a whole lot of fun.

A few weeks ago my sister Pam lost her long time over-sized family pet Spike. Spike was a huge but lovable puppy that everyone seemed to love.

This picture is of my great-nephew Kaiden taking a ride on that over-sized lovable puppy. We were at Pam's for I believe Calvin's Birthday Party when this picture was captured. This picture goes back almost five years according to the time stamp on the image, but the picture itself is actually timeless. One that I think should be cropped and special effects added to to make a little more special.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho






No comments: