Links

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in the early AM, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up a little early watching Blazing Saddles on some station (I love that movie) and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well I think our plans for this morning are to head up to Springs PA to do a little shopping. We do this every once in a while to stock up on a few things, usually jellies or lunch meats and cheeses. It's a nice little drive that gets us out of town for a couple of hours and does serve a purpose.

Other than that not a whole lot planned for today, but I think we are going to invite Hayley over tomorrow and do a real small cookout for her Birthday tomorrow. Chad and Laiah have to work, so it will probably just be us, Hayley and her room mates.

Have a great day and enjoy your Saturday.

No comments: