Links

Monday, June 01, 2015

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things we refer to as the weekend. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do for a living.

I have to say it was a very good weekend, we even tried a new place to eat for lunch yesterday. We tried Morgan's High Street Diner and I'll give it a solid two thumbs up. I highly recommend it and they have an ice cream, challenge that is pretty ridiculous. 15 scoops of Ice cream, a banana, a waffle and a bunch of other stuff for like $16.00. You have 15 minutes to eat it and if you do it's free plus they give you a T-shirt to commemorate your accomplishment. That is 2 lbs of ice cream BTW.

My week ahead doesn't appear to be too loaded up, hopefully we can just breeze through this week and get to another fun filled weekend. Now that it is June I have to start really planning for the picnic later this month. It's probably going to be just like it was last year, since that appeared to work out pretty well. Michelle and I will provide the hamburgers and hot dogs as well as buns and beverages. Have everyone just bring a covered Dish and it should go off as well as it did last year. Keeping my fingers crossed, wanting to get this decades picture with all my siblings this year.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: