Links

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in the semi-early AM. I am the first one to recover from a losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm watching the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I have been up playing with .EXIF data and being able to view it. That's all the metadata associated with pictures you take that you don't see. My camera has a GPS on it so it's nice to be able to see geo-tagged pictures and where we were when the image was taken.

We did do a limited amount of running around yesterday, Michelle wanted to feed some ducks so we went to Pricketts Fort in Fairmont and fed a few ducks. Something very simplistic, but a whole lot of memorable fun.

I did stop by and see the Star Wars Characters at the Shoe Story. It's not too often that Darth Vader is in your town so I wasn't going to miss him.

Have a Great Day



No comments: