Links

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household. I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Grandma's Boy on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Had a great day yesterday starting off with a visit to the Jumonville Cross. This was the first time Michelle had ever been there and my second. We stopped by Jumonville Glen first, but we were looking for the cross which was a couple hundred yards down the hill.

After leaving there we went to Ohiopyle State Park. It's been a couple of years since we have been up there and if you haven't been up there since then you should take a trip up as it was more than worth it. They made a lot of changes around the main falls area and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's more than worth the trip and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there in a while.

Today we are going to do our normal Sunday Shopping and are probably just gonna fire up the BBQ grill in the back yard. Michelle is going to make a funeral home visitation this afternoon as one of her sisters neighbors has passed away and I'll probably head to Lowes to get some new flags for tomorrow. I'm going to be visiting three grave yards tomorrow and replacing flags on family gravestones that I know were Military Veterans. I did it last year as well, so I'll just be replacing what I put up last season with newer flags.

Other than that not a whole lot planned for the day other than just enjoying it.

Have a great day and fire up your BBQ's!!!

No comments: