Links

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last nigh and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Heat on HBO.

Our plans for the day have kind of been put on hold. Michelle has come down with something called Thrush so we are probably going to give her a little time to recover and not have a Saturday where we make any road trips.

One of the things we may do is head down to the Morgantown Farmers Market as we have yet to be there this year.

If you are a Star Wars fan, Riverside Church will be doing something called Soul Wars where Star Wars Characters will be making a couple appearances around town today. From 11:00 - 1:00 they will be at the Shoe Story on Van Voorhis Road and from 2:00 to 4:00 at Sweet Frog. Head on over to see your favorite Star Wars characters, and make sure you give Darth Vader specifically a hard time. Tell him I sent you =)

I have been semi-productive this morning as I have uploaded an Ohio Christmas Video to youtube.








Have a Great day.

No comments: