Links

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one awake with something or another on the TV. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and just realized this is the first live blog that I have written in a few weeks. I usually prewrite them during the week and write them live on the weekends, but last weekend was rather busy and they were pre-written ones.

First of all I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Brother from another Mother George McClain. He and Pam both had birthdays this week as well as losing their long time pet Spike earlier in the week. They had spike about 10 years and he was a big lovable puppy to say the least. That have now gotten two smaller dogs that they have rescued this week to try to fil Spikes big shoes.

As far as Michelle and I, it's Ohiopyle bound today. Taking the small gas grill and some meat to grill upon it and heading to one of our favorite private picnic spots to enjoy the start of our Memorial Day Weekend. We have also talked about stopping by Jumonville as Michelle has never been to the cross.

Going to be a great day, I hope you have one as well.

No comments: