Links

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all if the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. I like to find just one lost moment in time and briefly relive it right here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing that it has never failed to be was a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is a picture of my Birthday Girl Sister. It was the picture that I was going to use for my Happy Birthday Blog, but since this goes back till probably the 1970's I thought that this one would be a little more appropriate.

Not sure what year this picture was taken, I just know it was in a big stack of pictures that Jean gave me last year to scan and scan it was what I did.

I'm thinking and or guessing that this was taken either in the late 70's or early 80's and I have no real way to place a time stamp on it. Make sure you wish the Birthday Girl a Happy Birthday today.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: