Links

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that wonderful three day weekend is now nothing but a memory, as great as it was, it's now gone and we are starting another week of work but with a head start this week. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was a mere 18,804 days ago that yours truly entered this world, a small little army base down South would be the location.

* It was 4,027 days ago that I graduated from West Virginia University, completing a dream that I had had for a number of years.

* It was 2,628 days ago that I took this wonderful woman out on a night on the town for our first date.

* 1,852 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* It was a mere 1,389 days ago that Michelle and I became Husband and Wife in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 6,033 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 219 days left to go until my Goodbye 2015 Blog is written and posted, this will relive my previous year according to my blog.

* If you haven't started your Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 213 more days to go to both start and complete it.

* There are only 189 more days to go until my next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* Michelle and I will set sail on our 2015 cruise in a mere 110 more days from now. Now comes the hard part of seeing everyone elses beach pictures waiting on our time.

* WVU will face Georgia Southern in 102 more days to open up the 2015 Football Season here in Morgantown.

* Once again we will be going to see Jimmy Buffett in just 79 more days, our tickets are in hand and now we are just waiting and counting down the days.

* Michelle and I's 4th Wedding Anniversary will be in a mere 72 more days.

* The 2015 family picnic is just a mere 33 days away!!! Come one come all.

* There are only more days to go until the "Official" Start of Summer although yesterday was the unofficial start of it.

* I have written 4,064 blog posts for George's Journal. Something I just wanted to "try out" some 10 1/2 years ago.

* No updates on the brother search this week.

* The Hall Family Tree saw little to no work being done to it this week. I did update a few Find A Grave entries with a few pictures. Mainly at the Arnettesville Cemetary.

* We had a nice and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend, most of my pictures are located HERE.

* I did get a rare phone call from my brother Gary a couple of days ago, he just wanted to BS a little.

* Anyone notice the traffic around Morgantown this weekend? There was none and I love it!!!!

* We did finally get our garden planted this year. Mostly Cucumbers and a number of spices. We haven't had a whole lot of luck with anything other than Cucumbers and a bunch of peppers that we have frozen in the freezer so we decided to limit it this year.

* I did give Michelle a rare opportunity to sleep in yesterday, we are usually up at 4:00 AM during the week (every day for me) and she slept in until 9:00 which is the latest she has slept in in a while.

* We ended up visiting the Palace of Gold yesterday. We just wanted to go out and get lost, so we did.

* Speaking of getting lost, my Garmin Nuvi 1350LMT died on us while we were somewhere on RT 250 coming home. It was a great GPS but the screen just went green and died. On the way home we stopped and bought a new GPS since we depend on it so much. We got a Garmin Nuvi 3957 LMTHD to replace the original one. I wanted to upgrade my outdated unit, but not because my went kaput. I'm very happy with the new one, many new features that I wanted, I got in this one.

* I know it is back to work today, but we do have a head start.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: