Links

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hump Day

Well we are already at the mid point of the work week, and for those of us who were off on Monday it was a short trip to get here. Now it's just a matter of getting over the noon time hump and start concentrating on another fun filled weekend.

There is some good news to my GPS that went kaput, once the battery died down and it cooled off, I was able to plug it into the computer and it is in fact working once again. That's OK, I wanted a new GPS with more features anyways, now I have a couple of them that work. I think I'll use the old one for Geocaching as it has that feature built in and the new one with all it's bells and whistles does not. Got to love Garmin Products, I'm even able to transfer all my information from one GPS to the other.

Michelle did manage to get some really nice video of when we visited the Palace of Gold Monday, I need to start stitching the video together and upload it to Youtube. It was like visiting India but not being far from home right here in West Virginia.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: