Links

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday

Well here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, Michelle is still resting and I'm up early writing one long blog and decided to split these into two as the previous one needs to stand alone. I'm up watching something on TV and collecting my thoughts and pouring put my soul on the WWW.

I'm going to have a very busy day today to say the least. The Friends and Family Picnic is almost here and we have to do our home shopping, and chores before we do all of our shopping for tomorrow.

So it will be our Sunday Morning Grocery shopping this morning followed by doing laundry for the week and starting to shop for tomorrow. I'll probably run out this afternoon and get all the soda and water for tomorrow and then we're going to run out again later this evening to gather the Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns, Meats to grill, Condiments, Food Containers, eating and serving utensils, vegetables for burgers and a few other things to prepare for tomorrow.

We just want tomorrow to be free and open all day so that we can enjoy it with all of our friends and family, especially after the events of the past couple of days.

Have a great day and I'll make sure Michelle rests and relaxes if she desires, I've got this.

Tomorrow we have it from 8:00 to 8:00 and the pools open around noon. I've got to be there early and I'm thinking of having the food ready to consume in the early afternoon. People asked if they can help, we will be there early (8:00-10:00 time frame) unloading, setting up and doing what ever we need to do while we still have access directly to it by vehicle.

Any and all help is needed, appreciated and will not be told no. There are serving areas to set up, cooking to be done, grills to be cleaned, maybe even a canopy to set up if needed, games set up, table cloths placed, drinks to be put on ice and ;lets not forget all of the unloading. Come early, stay late and enjoy the company of a whole boatload of some of the greatest people anyone would ever want to meet.

Have a Great Day and enjoy yourselves today, for tomorrow we Picnic.

No comments: