Links

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Hump Day

I was sitting here trying to think of what kind of content I could use for today;s blog, I actually contemplated in doing a Wisdom Wednesday since I haven't done one of those in a while, but I wanted  to take it into another direction instead of just little quotes from people, so I'll put that off until I can put something in there that can actually be useful.

With that being said, I still needed to come up with some kind of content for today's blog, but my cranium isn't producing in the manner I would like it to be so I am really reaching for some kind of mid-week content to write about.

I did come across an interesting and informative website about Festivals in West Virginia specifically, it is a part of a bigger website that covers all states, but since I live in West Virginia I thought that I would highlight what is happening in my state since we have so many wonderful festivals.

Since it is Summertime, how about a link that points you to some of the areas best Swimming Holes around the northern part of the state. Blue Hole is highlighted as well as the Deckers Creek Trail. Since the kiddies are either done for the summer or about to be done for the summer, I'm sure everyone will want to find their own little private paradise swimming spot. I was always partial to Fortney Mills, but I understand that it is now privately owned and pretty much shut down to the public.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: