Links

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day

Well once again that is two quick days down, once we get past today we'll have a couple more days to go until we see another fun filled weekend. All we have to do is get past this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill from there.

How do you like my Hump Day picture? Michelle and I went to Hovatter's Zoo this past weekend and this was on the door walking in. I told Michelle that I'm going to grab this pic and use it for a Hump Day blog. So here it is in all its glory.

It's the midweek blog that I always seem to have difficulty coming up with content for the most. I'm usually in the middle of a work week and really haven't spoken to anyone or just simply not going to put information out for everyone to read. So I do have to say that this is in fact my hardest blog of the week to write. Maybe I need to come up with some kind of a theme for Wednesdays like I did for my Tuesdays Tidbits, My Photo Flashback Thursdays or even my longest running Big Ole Hairy Fridays. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?Anything you would like to see on this blog on a regular basis that I am not covering now? Input requested.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: