Links

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm not up early and actually pre-writing this blog a day early rather than waking up and collecting my thoughts.

Yesterday did not turn out like we anticipated in any way size shape or form. After I wrote my blogs yesterday morning I got in the freezer to grab some ice for a soda stream soda that I was getting ready to drink, and our big ice tray was nothing but water. Our refrigerator was on the fritz and wasn't working or as my Mom said shit the bed.

So I called Michael and borrowed his truck and chose to buy a new one that we will take with us when we leave. Michelle headed out to Lowes with the Dimensions and found one that matches our Toaster Oven and our Coffee Pot in stainless and black so we purchased it with an extended 5 year warranty. Michael had one to throw down here, but we opted in buying ourselves a new one.

We did make it to Hovatters Zoo yesterday, Michelle's first trip there. She found herself a buddy or two, but none were more fun than this little guy right here who was just full of personality.

Hovatters has grown significantly since the first time I had visited there about 7 or 8 years ago, so to say that I was impressed from what I saw between the first time I was there and yesterday is an understatement.

We didn't make it out to Ohiopyle yesterday, opting to go to my Mom's and grab a desk that she wanted to give us. Michelle is going to use it as a sewing station in one of the spare bedrooms.

Normal day of shopping and laundry for us today. It's the prepare to go back to work for the week kind of day.

Have a great day.

No comments: