Links

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I am the first one to recover from a losing battle with the sandman last night and I'm up early watching the Ringer on Amazon collecting my thoughts for the day.

Tomorrow is the big pic nic, so Michelle and I will treat today like it is a Sunday, doing our grocery shopping and chores around the house and finally going to Sam's once again to make the final preparations for tomorrow.

My Gout was acting up a little yesterday, so I wanted to take it easy as to not aggravate before tomorrow, so we didn't do any fireworks yesterday. Michelle didn't want to go down into the crowd and even suggested watching them from Sam's Club last night, but we made it an early night last night.

I'm starting to get super excited for tomorrow, this all started months ago with the planning and picking a date. now everyone has been responding and this thing comes to fruition and becomes reality tomorrow. This will be the first big multi-family get together since mine and Michelle's Wedding almost three years ago. I've tried to put and end to any and all family feuds, but not sure that I was really able to accomplish this, even though I did try. Too many of them going on with too many people, it's time to end them all and come together as a big family unit.

Weather is going to be nice today, so have a great day.

No comments: