* Well that dreaded and dreary Monday is now once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* Today is my 18,503rd day living. I have been blessed with a decent and healthy life, some times you should just count those blessings.
* 3,726 days ago I graduated from West Virginia University.
* 2,327 days ago, I had the opportunity to take out a very special lady on a night on the town. A lady who would forever change my life.
* 1,552 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* 1,088 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, we exchanged our Marital vows.
* I have 8 more days until our wonderful Third Wedding Anniversary.
* WVU kicks off their 2014 Football Season in only 32 more days, this should be a looooong year IMHO.
* We are down to 40 days to go until our 2014 Cruise. Michelle printed off our boarding passes and luggage tags yesterday, I think she is about ready to get on the boat.
* You have 149 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.
* I have 155 more days of blogging to come up with content for my Goodbye 2014 Blog post.
* I have about 6,335 more days to go until I finally retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* This is my 3,726th Blog Post since I wrote my first Blog on September 11, 2004
* The Monongalia County Fair is in full tilt, it started off last night with the Fair Parade.
* Today is Rain Day in Waynesburg Pennsylvania. It has rained there 113 out of the last 140 years and I think they are going to get a little more today.
* Michelle and I will be traveling for a birthday party this weekend. We'll be heading to Monaca for her Great Nephew's First Birthday.
* My Lifestyle Change / Weight Loss is going very good. I'm down 48 lbs since our first official weigh in on May 29th and 63 lbs since Christmas. We should be getting our Spiraler today, so that will greatly expand our healthy cooking capabilities and recipe base.
* With all the weight loss, I'm not quite ready to buy a new wardrobe just yet, however Michelle and I went to the Mall Sunday Afternoon and I'm quite pleased of all the options that are now available to me as far as sizes.
* Does anyone have any plans or ideas for Christmas 2014? It's never too early to start planning Christmas Eve, I'm just trying to get a feel for what everyone may want to do.
* Confucius say… birds of a feather flock together… then crap on your car.
* Hi ho hi ho