Links

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm once again the first one here to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night, although I put up a much better fight last night as we stayed up and watched the movie Lone Survivor. Now I am up early collecting my thoughts, resetting everything that was killed by the brief power outage last night and watching The Song Remains the Same on Retro.

I got a phone call from my Nephew Moke yesterday, he saw us driving and decided to call. He had purchased a Motorcycle yesterday as you can see in the picture and stopped by to show us. It's a new Yamaha 900 that he has absolutely fallen in love with. He stopped by yesterday evening to give us a chance to see it and pay a little visit.

Looks like rain and Thundershowers all day today, quiet sever from what I can see. This makes planning our day a little easier, since we have our normal shopping and house chores that need to get done today. Maybe even slip a rainy Sunday afternoon nap in as well.

We exchanged one of our Cuisinart Coffee Pots yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond, this was the one that blew up last fall in the electrical storm and their exchange program is phenomenal. We ended up using store credit for the old Coffee Pot and bought a real nice mortar and pestel and a couple of new Frying pans since my wife likes to use Metal objects in the ones we bought last year.

Once again WV Mountainfest is still going on today, so please pay a little extra attention and use a little more caution today as this large event winds down.

Have a great day.


No comments: