Links

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet through the years. Little lost moments of time that I like to post up and relive briefly in my blog. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task finding one and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, but it is more important the place in this one rather than the timing. This is a place that I have been going to for around 25 years now, Ohiopyle State Park with both friends and family. It is a place we have swam, pic nic'd or just spent a day hiking around.

This particular location is the natural water slide that everyone seems to flock towards. The current is strong enough for you to sit down and take a ride down the creek bed for an relaxing, and cool bit of excitement.

I didn't make it up to Ohio pyle last season due to the late start to spring and all the cold weather, but this year I'm hoping to make it up there once or twice for a cookout or two.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: