Links

Monday, April 28, 2014

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end and that includes those fun fill things that go by too fast called weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for a few days and work our way towards another weekend.

I did have a pretty productive weekend, we hooked Hayley's scanner and started scanning pictures. I scanned 105 for Michelle on Saturday and 214 old pictures of mine including some documents of my Grandfathers. I have a shoe box full of pictures and that one is scanned now it's time to start working on the big box that I have. I would imagine that I have most of my significant pictures scanned, but there is still a good bit of scanning to do before I am done. So that is 319 pictures that I got scanned this weekend. I like to document and archive all family pictures.

In asked my wife if there was anything I could write in my blog for content. She told me that I could tell everyone what an awesome wife that I have. It will be four years ago on Wednesday that I proposed to her. Yes I was lucky enough for her to tell me yes.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: