Links

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through my pictures. the lost moments in time that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and select just one picture. One picture to write a little blog about and reflect upon. Sometimes this is pretty easy (like today) and sometimes it's not that easy, it is however, always a whole lot of fun.

Today's picture was actually a pretty easy one for me to choose. Yes that is the White House behind me and that is where we will leave for this afternoon as we head towards DC once again. We'll be staying tonight in Gaithersburg and taking the Red Line of the Metro into the heart of DC tomorrow morning bright and early to see the Cherry Blossoms.

This picture was from last year, and it was me and my travel gnome in making our way around our Nations Capital. I'll have my camera in tow with me tomorrow, and hopefully get some nice shots. It is going to be a photographers dream, I can just see the color and smell they Cherry Blossoms now. Until I leave at lunch today..

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: