* Goodbye Monday and Hello Tuesday. Time for tidbits.
* 2,236 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date together. Even though she had stood me up about four months earlier, we still managed to go out to dinner and a movie.
* 1,460 days ago (or 4 years ago tomorrow), at 4:00 in the morning I got down on one knee out in the back yard and proposed marriage.
* This will be our 997th day of marital bliss since we partied down and chowed down with our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.
* I have about 6,425 days (Give or take a few) until I enter the world of retirement.
* 246 days left in 2014. That is when I will script my Goodbye 2014 blog.
* If you are counting down until Christmas, you have 240 more shopping days to go.
* 131 days until we set sail to the Caribbean once again. I'm already ready to snorkel. We have our own equipment this year, better than the stuff the rent you including our water-less snorkels.
* 99 days until our third Wedding Anniversary.
* 85 days to go until the rest of the Parrot Heads unite in Pittsburgh. I think this will be my 8th, Michelle's, 7th, Jean's 3rd and Gary and Jerry's 2nd that we have attended. If anyone else would like to go, lawn tickets are still available and it is a lot of fun.
* 68 days to go until the Family Pic Nic. Michelle has assisted in ending all family feuds, our seeds are planted now we'll just have to wait. All family feuds really do need to come to an end.....now.
* 53 days left of Spring and until Summertime!!!!!!
* This is my 3,624th blog post that I have written. I'm getting closer and closer to that 10 year anniversary.
* I'm thinking about heading to Moundsville in the very near future to tour the Moundsville Prison. It'll be closed this weekend, so possibly the following weekend as I tape Steelers Trivia again the following weekend in Pittsburgh.
* The Pudgy Polamalu's will be returning to Steelers Trivia Show in 2014. We won it in 2008 and finished 3rd last year, but no one studied.
* Hi ho hi ho