Links

Monday, April 07, 2014

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately for me that includes those fun filled things that we tend to enjoy so much called weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work so we have the resources to enjoy the times we are not at work.

It's actually going to be a short workweek for me, we are going to be leaving for Washington DC on Thursday afternoon for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Checking out the live Web Cam we might just be getting lucky and hitting this at Peak Period. I'm starting to get super excited, I know we tried this last year and just seemed to miss them, but looks like we might be hitting it this year at it's peak!!!!

It'll be nice to get out of town this weekend, Hayley is living with us so she'll be taking care of the animals for a couple of days while we are away.

Looking at a couple of week time period, I know Michelle has a total of six Birthdays on her side of the family during this time period and obviously as you have read by a previous blog my Sister's birthday is today as well.

Earlier this year I singed up for a five week course as a refresher at Coursera for Maps and the Geospatial Revolution taught by Penn State. I figure it would be a nice little refresher course for me. If anyone is interested in taking free college level classes, check our Coursera's Course Catalog.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: