Links

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hump Day

Two work days down, two more to go after today, we're about to go up and over that work week hump and head towards another weekend. I have to say this week has just been flying by so far.

It's been rainy the past few days, so I guess April Showers bring May flowers is the old saying, so since this is the last day of April does that mean we get flowers tomorrow? LOL I better get used to it, the Farmers Almanac is calling for a wet May. Oh well, at least it is not snowing.

This is one of those "blah" blogs. You know, when you really can't come up with anything too creative to say. It must be all this rain that is dampening my wits. My ability to come up with something to write about every day. Rain must be the kryptonite that paralyzes my creative juices and dulls my senses.

I guess that is an indication that we don't get out and talk to family as much as we should.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: