Links

Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to Work....ARGGHHHH

All good things must come to an end, that includes awesome extended weekends that has had to have been my favorite weekend in some time. It's time to stick our noses back on that dreaded grindstone for yet another week of doing what it is we do during the work week.

Weather has been absolutely beautiful the entire time we have been off, both in DC and here it has been in the upper 70's and lower 80's all weekend. We managed to give our grill a couple of good workouts this weekend since this wonderful weather was among us.

Spring has to be my favorite season. It's a time when the beauty of the foliage starts to return and those wonderful smells emanate through your nostrils bringing them to a state of euphoria. It's a time when the weather is warm, and I am in my favorite weekend attire of shorts and sandals. I'm driving LP around town with the windows down and the sunroof open. This is definitively my favorite time of the year without question.

Nothing really on the agenda for the week ahead, although next Sunday is Easter Sunday. Michelle's niece is going to do an Easter Dinner up north in Monaca PA, but we have decided that we're going to do our own dinner here. I know Chad and Laiah are heading up north and I think they are taking Hayley with them, so it will just be the two of us.

We did stop by the site of our Pic Nic at Krepps Park in July. I think this is going to work out well there. We have an over-sized charcoal grill, nine nice sized pic nic tables, four outlets, running water, lights a swimming pool with rest room facilities right beside it and a playground. Now it's time to start getting together with everyone else and start planning.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: