Links

Friday, April 18, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Good Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Good Friday.

It's the Holiest of Holidays for the Christian Religion this weekend, this is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter.

I know Chad and Laiah are going up north for a get together with my in-laws and I think Hayley is going to tag along, Michelle and I will be doing an Easter Dinner at home.

Other than that, we'll probably just be spending much of this weekend here and probably doing a few things around the house, but I'm not quite sure the weather is where I want it to be yet. Might wait a little while to set up the outside for the Summer of 2014. Maybe it's time to start planning Garden 2014 =)

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: