Links

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now if you look up over that noon time hump, you know just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you'll be able to see the dawn of yet another weekend off in the distance.

I'm telling you that this week is just flying by, we'll be at another weekend in no time at this pace.

I did learn that I am going to have to have surgery in the very near future. It seems that I have a bad Eponychium and that it is going to have to be removed. I've let this thing go and go and have just ignored all of them for years, but now I have one that is going bad because I didn't take care of it and we are going to need to schedule surgery in the very near future.

I am a little nervous about this operation and procedure to say the very least, Dihydrogen Monoxide in excessive doses heated to a non natural state may be the surgical procedure that we choose, but that will only be after I consult my Topographologist and a Cartographicologist to see what the best plan of action could be.

Oh no Oh no...better check your date =)

No comments: