Links

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again on a quiet household on peaceful Saturday Morning. Hayley is in Monaca and Michelle is sound asleep after the losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early collecting my tired thoughts and watching something or another on HBO.

Since tomorrow is Easter Sunday and most of the stores will be closed. we're planning ahead and going to do all of our shopping today. We plan our menu for the week out every weekend and shop accordingly. MY lovely wife and I have this weeks menu planned out already and will get it all done this morning.

We're also due to have our rings inspected at the Mall. I bought the lifetime warranty on all of them and one of the things that we have to do is have them inspected twice a year (every six months), that way is there is a problem or any adjustments need to be made they are all covered including re sizing or any other problem including lost or loose stones.

I have been looking the past few weeks at installing a personal cloud here at the house. Western Digital makes one that sounds great on the surface, and I almost bought it a few weeks ago, however I keep seeing negative review after negative on this unit so I hesitated. I was once again researching it yesterday and it seems that half of the people were not happy with it. I have a 1 Terrabyte external drive that is starting to get filled up, I need to either get a larger drive or another alternative. I'll keep researching.

Have a Great Day, if you are traveling this weekend stay safe.

No comments: