Links

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Returning Home

Here I sit in a quiet hotel room, Michelle is still sleeping right behind me and I'm up collecting my thoughts in the early wee hours of the morning. The Sandman kicked both of our butts pretty hard last night.

I managed to grab a lot of pictures yesterday when we were in DC. We brought Michelle's Surface Computer down so I'll have to wait until we get home to take all the images off of my camera and share them with everyone. I turned on the GPS feature, so everything was geotagged. Maybe we'll see if I can do a KMZ so everyone can see what we saw and where we saw it.

We had a wonderful day yesterday, starting off with catching the Cherry Blossoms in peak at the Tidal Basin, to seeing the Declaration of Independence to spending quite a few hours in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum to the Botanical Gardens and the Capital Building, we had a very busy day and we did it all on foot once again.

Today we'll be getting up and eating breakfast and heading back home.

It was a great trip.

No comments: