Links

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Early Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, everyone is still suffering from that losing battle last night with the dreaded Sandman. I'm up early watching the Courtroom scene from a Few Good Men ( I love that movie).

Well we got out and around yesterday, taking a chance that it would not rain and it paid off for us and held off raining until we actually got home.

We stopped by Rich's Farms  yesterday morning. Getting some ideas for the garden this year. Last year we purchased our starter plants from a few different places and our squash turned out to be cantaloupes. Don't get me wrong, I love cantaloupe, but that is not what we were expecting. One of the things my boss is talking about doing this year is air pruning, which seems to be a unique way of growing. He had 10 or 12 buckets of tomato plants last year there gave him a great yield. He used 5 gallon kitty litter buckets.

We hooked up Hayley's old printer/scanner to my computer yesterday and scanned a little over 100 of Michelle's pictures. Permanently preserving these images for her. I have a couple of shoe boxes and containers of pictures that I would love scanned that have not been scanned. I actually found my Grandfathers birth certificate and his drivers license in one of the boxes. Look for some new old pictures in the near future.

Have a great day.

No comments: