Links

Monday, April 01, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that yo do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,388 days since Michelle and I had our first date a few years ago.

* It was 973 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle.

* It's been 499 days since Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows.

* There are only 412 shopping days left until Christmas, it's never too early to start.

*  In 204 days we set sail on our cruise.

*  It's only 133 days until we see Jimmy Buffett.

*  102 days and we'll be partying down with Kenny Chesney

*  12 days until we go and see Peter Frampton.

* I heard on the radio last night that Jim Croce is going to make a second version of his secondary song Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

* Sonny and Cher are going to do a reunion tour later this summer, I may have to go see this.

* I saw on the news where they are talking about Opening the Hills Department Store back up in Morgantown, I really miss that place and enjoyed shopping there.

*  WVU Hospitals has been sold to Wal-Mart, prices will be reduced and so will all the salaries of all the employees. Doctors will now be making $11.00 and Nurses $9.00 an hour, everyone else will be on minimum wage. Wal-Mart will lower health care costs.

* Might want to check your date. =)

No comments: