* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors, I just can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,859 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date, Dinner at Pizza Hut and a movie were on our agenda.
* 1,082 days ago I proposed marriage.
* 619 days ago she said I Do and we became man and wife.
* There are only a mere 253 more shopping days left until Christmas, never too early to start.
* 145 days until we set sail once again to the Carribean. I'm more than ready to get on the boat for a week.
* 93 days until we join together with the rest of the Pittsburgh area Parrot Heads when Jimmy comes to the Burgh.
* In 67 days we'll be partying down with Kenny Chesney at Heinz Field.
* In 66 more days, Summer will officially start.
* In 60 days I'll get to see an artist I have always wanted to see but never have when we go and see peter Frampton in Concert.
* At the Boston Marathon yesterday two bombs exploded at the finish line around the 4 hour mark. Two people died and scores more lost limbs in the explosions.
* The West Virginia Attorney General ruled that West Virginia University must rebid their Tier III Media rights for WVU Sports. It's been a real issue especially for local Businessman John Raese who has fought the University over the Tier III rights.
* Looks like Michelle and I will be dog sitting once again on Saturday Night, my little buddy Little Rock of Love and Lilly will be staying with us once again.
* If you have not filed your taxes yet this year, you're now officially late as you missed yesterdays deadline.
* Anyone notice that the Mayans were still wrong and the world not only did not end, but it's still going five months later.
* Off to the trails.
* Hi ho hi ho