Links

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday

Geocaching


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Lost moments of time that were captured for a split send of time to be recalled and remembered forever, or as long as someone wants to look at them. I like to select just one of those lost moments in time and reflect upon it in my blog. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks photo takes us back a few years, back to when I was teaching Michelle how to geocache and we still didn't completely understand the ratings system. We chose one called Pedlars Glory that was out towards Cassville. It was up on top of the Mountain that overlooks my sister Pam's house, as a matter of a fact I called them from there and George guessed where I was somehow.

Anyways we had to work our butts off to get up that hill, especially with the route we chose (straight line up) and the rain from that day. Probably the most miserable conditions we have used to find a cache, but it was one that was a lot of fun. I figured if Michelle would stick by me after a date like that, she might be a keeper.

Have a great day.

No comments: