Links

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Happy Birthday Terri Beth Rehmani

Happy Birthday Terri
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my very beautiful Sister Terri Beth a very Happy Birthday today.

I am fortunate to have a sister like Terri, one that has always been there for me no matter how low my life got, one that picked me up and fulfill your life's dreams at a time that my life was at a lowpoint.

I am fortunate to have a sister that is thought of very highly by about anyone who ever has come into contact with her, people seem to congregate to where she is to spend time with her.

Not sure what her plans are today, she is still quickly and amazingly recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago. If you see this amazing woman today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her  a very Happy Birthday.

No comments: