Links

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have on my computer, I like to select just one image, one lost moment in in time and relive it. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find one, and sometimes it's not so easy, then there's nights like tonight where I get home late because I was at a baseball game. It's still a lot of fun.

Yes I went to the WVU vs Youngstown State baseball game last night. I was sitting there thinking to myself, what photo will I use this week. I had no idea so I pulled out my phone and took this picture and said this is what I'm going to be using.

If you are looking for the results of last night's game (I came home in the 6th inning to write this and we were winning 2-1), look no further than right HERE.

WVU plays one more game in Morgantown this year, when on April 30th we play backyard brawl rival Pitt. Should be a good one to go to if you're looking for something to do that night.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: