Links

Monday, April 22, 2013

The "I Hate Monday's" Blog

It's time to stop all the fun and time to put our noses back on the grindstone. Cease all the fun and relaxation and let;s get back to doing what it is that allows us to have that peace and relaxation time. It's the one day of the week that no one likes and everybody hates, it's Monday and time to get back to work.

As we enter into another fun filled week of work ( I actually do have a great job that I like) I'm looking at the weather and noticing it's not quite as warm as it was the past couple of weeks. I'm wondering if this is going to be a reversal of the recent trend of nice weather during the week and the worst weather on the weekends.

The NFL Draft is coming up this week will be starting this Thursday and running through the weekend. West Virginia has two players, Geno Smith and Tavon Austin  whom many people have both going in the first round of the draft on Thursday. This would be the first time WVU has ever had two players selected in the first year. Stedman Bailey a First Team All-American is a player I would like to see end up with the Pittsburgh Steelers as I believe he is a very under-rated player and could help the Steelers significantly.

Weather permitting I'll be on the trail this morning. I have not lifted a while now, I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to have both of my shoulders operated on. I have a diagnosed torn labrum on my right shoulder but my left shoulder is now much worse than that. I've just been doing cardio and now the weather has been nice I've been getting out on the trails at work. Those trails are much more difficult, the hills are very steep and long.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: