Links

Friday, April 12, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No running around for us this weekend, it's going to be a nice weather, but stay at home and get some things done outside kind of Friday. It's a good weekend to plant peppers, so we are going to try to take full advantage of the timing and weather. Now if I can just figure out a way to keep the deer away from my peppers I'll have it made. Last year they didn't cooperate with us and ate the pepper plants about the time they were starting to produce the peppers. This will be our third season for the raised back patio garden, the first two years worked out pretty well.

I came home from work a little early yesterday, I had an important phone call I was getting and I didn't want to be disturbed while I was on the phone. We'll see how it all went in a few weeks.

I've been considering taking some continuing education classes at WVU. They offer a number of courses and I may have one or two that I would like to take. Do I have have an ulterior motive, possibility but we'll do this one step at a time.

Speaking of, hi ho, oh no I'm off today/ =)

Have a great day.

No comments: