Links

Monday, April 08, 2013

Back at It

Abby and Michelle at Vietnam Wall Memorial in Washington, DC
It's time to stop all the fun and it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work. The fun times are over with for a few days, it's time to get back to being serious.

I do have to say that Michelle and I had a nice weekend, the trip to Washington DC while very tiring was also a lot of fun and relaxing. I think I figured out that we walked about 5.5 miles not including what we did inside of the buildings. Michelle got her first taste of Washington DC rush hour Metro Traffic, not what I call a vacation but we both enjoyed ourselves with all of the excitement.

We did run into her niece Abby at the Vietnam Wall as you can see in the photo. Her school is down there performing for something and I don't think they left until last night.

I'm starting to love the fact that we are finally getting a little bit of the Spring Time weather around here. I woke up yesterday morning and saw that the daffodils were finally in full bloom here. We had the door open most of the day just letting that fresh Springtime air come into the house. It's calling for nicer weather all week.

Oh well, so much for the fun, back to the grindstone.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: