Links

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,474 days since Michelle spent four hours to get ready for our first date, a trip to pizza hut and to see the movie 10,000 BC.

* It's been 697 days since our engagement.

* We're on day 234 of marital bliss.

* There are only 273 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* We're down to 166 more days before we cruise the open seas on our way down south.

* Pam called me over the weekend, actually it was later last week, and told me that Moke has been deployed to the southern part of the state to assist with all of the flooding that took place down there in the past few weeks. She estimated he will be there for three weeks.

* The students are out of town this week and I have to say that traffic has been more than manageable with the absence of about 30,000 horrible drivers clogging up our roads. I have to say it is quite enjoyable to say the least.

* I see that Josh made the Red's 40 man roster, but has been assigned to pitch in AAA for the Louisville Bats. Hopefully he'll get called up a few times this season, I know I missed his debut last year but would love to see him play at Pittsburgh.

* Weather is a little cold for my taste, not that bad, but no where near the pleasantry of the 80° + weather we experienced last week. I'll take it though.

* I'm pretty sure my garden is ready to go for the year, the soil is tilled and stirred, now it's just a matter of buying a few starter plants and getting them planted sometime soon.

* Congratulations to Kevin Jones for making yet another All-American team this year. he was named to the John R Wooden All-American Team yesterday.

* Cardio for me

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: