Links

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well the dreaded Monday is once again behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* First off, Good Bye Winter, Hello Spring time!!!!!! Today is the first day of spring 2012, winter can now officially be called finished for the season. I do have to say this was the mildest winter I think I have ever seen in my life around these parts.

* It's been 1,467 days since mine and Michelle's first date. That's a little bit over four wonderful years we have spent together.

* It's been 690 days since our engagement.

* We entered into marital bliss in front of our friends and family 227 days ago.

* There are 280 more shopping days left until Christmas, provided the Mayan's were completely wrong and there is time past Winter 2012.

* There are 173 days left until Michelle and I head out on our cruise to the Bahama's this coming fall on Carnival Cruise lines.

* You have to love this early spring time weather we have been experiencing, this is MY favorite time of the year, I love the spring.

* I see in the local paper that there were 37 fires downtown Saturday Night. 18 Dumpster fires and 17 street fires. All this and we didn't even play a basketball game or kill a terrorist.

* It's a cardio day for me in the gym.

* Hi ho hi ho

* Yeah, winter is over!!!!!!

* I hate snow =)

No comments: